Pinaynapinoy

Friday, June 23, 2006

Katrina

Katrina.....

This lovely young lady caught my attention with her swardspeak. Somehow, I was meant to be around people who talk that way, either thru a real gay...or in her case, an aspiring gay :) We started getting along as "barkada" when the Centre (Shell Shared Service Centre - Manila) was on its first anniversary last year. It has something to do with the groupings. Their initial impression on my personality was such a boring lady who could be so snob.

The friendship started when I discovered that he admired our American trainer. She was so candid in even telling the guy that he appeared in her dreams. Well, she might have liked the guy anyway, even too concerned about the guy when a hurriane hit the US...and betcha by golly...the name of the hurricane is Katrina. Her kiss offered to this guy was refused that's why she followed him all the way to the US thru a hurricane. So you giys out there..you watch out. If Katrina offers you a kiss, better accept it than be sorry and be followed by a hurricane.

Subsequent events in our friendship may not be that "big". The small things somehow kept the bond as friends stronger.In a group of seven, she was my confidant. The phone pal I could cry on. She almost sees me through those days of my ups and downs especially in my relatioship with my family. She has seen the ironies in life that I went through.

Thru accompanying me when I would send allowances home every month, the seven-eleven moments when I got hungry, medical clinic check-ups, etc. Small things...yet these are the things that would make me miss her most.

She would be going to Australia to pursue her post-graduate studies...It is a sad thing for all of her friends who would be left. However, we are also happy that in the course of two years, she would have achieved something she could be truly proud of.

Bakla, I love you more than I could ever show....Take the bludger (blunger whatever) when you'd be in Australia. There are things that we could not explain, we have no conrol of... but we know that if things happen to us...we would overcome especially if the Lord is on our side.

May you flourish in the land the Lord has given you to conquer. He has increased your territoy so better be prepared for the battle ahead of you. Armed with confidence, killer smile, beautiful face and a beautiful heart....you shall conquer Australia...

Have faith.....

Loveyah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home